Refund and Exchange
Returns & Exchange Policy
D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery and www.harrisjewels.com are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us. At www.harrisjewels.com we offer a simple and friendly return policy for the products shipped with in India. We don’t provide any returns or exchange for International orders as of now.
In case of damages or defects
Defect while delivery - Customer may return the delivered product if found defective while delivery. The policy of return for ‘defect while delivered’ is to facilitate our valuable customers for genuine fault and shall not be misused.
Rules and conditions for ‘defect while delivered’ are that the jewel should be genuinely have wears, manufacturing defects, cracks on the stones, missing stones and the jewel should be unused. In such a case, it has to be reported to www.harrisjewels.com as ‘defect while delivered’, on the delivery day itself. If the jewel delivered to you is different from what was ordered, you shall return it unused.
D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery reserves every right in determining if the product delivered is a ‘defect while delivered’. If the customer tampered the jewel on purpose either to seek or not to seek any financial benefits, legal action will be taken under all applicable laws for the cheating, theft, forgery etc., D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery shall take legal actions against such customer and shall also penalize by not refunding the paid amount and the jewel. Users, be aware that D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery maintains every record, visual as well as legal, about the product that is shipped. Care should be taken while returning the product in the same condition as delivered by D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery along with the attached security tag sent (without tampering the Security tag).
7-Day Return Policy
In case, the customer is not satisfied with the product after receiving they can return the product within 7 days from the delivered date.
Return policy is subjected to the following conditions.
- D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery will exchange for any other item in our collection, and refund your money or send replacement jewellery if required. This excludes the Products that are designed based on Customer’s specification or customized jewels by D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery.
- Loose Solitaire Diamonds and Loose Gemstones are not covered under 7Day Returns policy. Also in case of deliveries outside India, we do not currently accept any returns or exchanges on the product(s).
- The product should be returned back in same condition as delivered by D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery along with the attached security tag, do not tamper the delivery or security tag.
- Product showing sign of wear or engraved, altered, resized or damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
While refunding for the returned jewel, shipping charge, processing fee and bank transaction charges shall be deducted and the remaining amount shall be credited to the bank account through the same payment mode which is used by the customer to purchase.
- Part payments received against customised jewellery are not refunded
- You can expect a refund within 7 working days of our receiving your returned product.
- D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
- Product invoice and certificate card provided by D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery must be sent along with the ’Jewel to be returned’ while returning. Else return process shall not process.
- If you have any questions or queries about our return policy procedure ,please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We strive to provide you with an experience that makes you feel confident in your purchase and use of our products and services. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment.
HOW DO I RETURN THE PRODUCT TO D.HARRIS NADAR DIAMONDS & JEWLLERY WITHIN 7 DAYS?
1) If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call our customer service center immediately at +91-4652-279770 or email us at email@example.com for assistance.
2) Please read the information on your original packing slip.
3) Preserve original packing and the item in its sealed form with all accessories, tags, boxes, bags, stickers, papers and original in invoice. Securely pack the unused item back.
4) Once your package is ready, just call our customer service team and the logistics company will pick up at your doorstep.
5) Jewel to be returned must be properly packed as per the associated logistics company’s requirement.
6) The item has to be packed in front of the courier agent.
7) Check the return packages to the address indicated on the packing slip:
D.Harris Nadar Diamonds & Jewellery
48/3-42A,Court Road,Duthie School Junction,
Nagercoil,TamilNadu,INDIA,Pincode – 629001.
8) Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center as mentioned above.
9) Now let’s say you received a damaged item, an item you didn’t order or the wrong item, we'll a. first apologize profusely and then b. exchange it free of charge, or a refund will be provided .Again, note that we don’t trust you, but we'll need to inspect the item up on receipt. If it is indeed an error or a defective product, your refund or exchange will be on its way shortly,
10) Jewellery being precious in nature can only returned through our authorized courier partners.
Please feel free to call us on +91-04652-279770 between 10.00am - 7.00pm IST; Monday to Saturday, or mail us at
We will be happy to assist you.