Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by D.Harris Nadar Jewellery which has its Registered & Corporate Office at Nagercoil, India. By using the services provided by www.harrisjewels.com you agree to be bound by terms and conditions listed below and D.Harris Nadar Jewellery reserve all the rights to revise the terms and conditions time to time without any prior notice.
All rights, copyrights are owned by Harris Nadar Jewellery. Any use of this website or its contents including copying or storing partly or whole without the permission is punishable and prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or have any comments about our website, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our all day helpdesk +91-4652-279770(11.00am - 7.00pm) ( Except Sunday )
· If a person age is below 18 years, the use of our website and purchase is prohibited in all means.
· Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use the website.
· Customers those who access our website from out of the country (Abroad) are responsible for compliance with local laws. All the local laws are applicable to them.
· The customers who purchase from India are liable for the claims and from outsideIndia are not liable for any claims. Any state prohibits direct sale of merchandise from other states will requires special documentation. Harris Nadar Jewellery retains all the rights to proceed or not to proceed the order if we receive one.
Pricing and Payment
Product prices are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR) on our website and the payment of our product will be received only in Indian Rupees. Prices include VAT(Value Added Tax)CST,Shipping and Packing charges.
· Any special packing required by the customer will be charged from the customer based on the market price.
· If any customer pays through any international cards, the transaction amount will be converted to Indian money (INR) and the currency conversion charges applied to the card holder based on the customer credit card policy.
· We will send you the formal order confirmation once your payment card will be debited from your order.
Harris Jewels reserves all the rights to accept or reject your order fully or partially. Dispatch of all products ordered may or may not happen at the same time. In such situation the portion of the order which has been dispatched and accepted by Harris Nadar Jewellery and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and Harris Nadar Jewellery will reserve all the rights to accept or reject such balance order.
If you have provided us with your email address ,We will notify you by email address as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch ‘
Harris Nadar Jewellery has made tremendous effort to ensure that the colors and sizes of our products are displayed accurately on the website. Sometimes the colors you see may vary depending on the technology and Monitor Models.
Harris Nadar Jewellery cannot give any kind of guarantee that your monitor or device display of any color will accurately reflect the color of our product on delivery. Product packing may vary depends on the availability.
· Please make sure and provide true ,current and complete information about yourself while registering with www.harrisjewels.com
· If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate and incomplete, Harris Nadar Jewellery has full rights to suspend or terminate or refuse the membership from our website.
· If the customer provides wrong address or any mistake done on the purchase order due to which any non delivery occur, we will charge extra for redelivery.
· Harris Nadar Jewellery reserves full right to confirm and validate all the information provided by you and we hold all the rights to terminate any registration once we found any untrue details.
· Check and read carefully about the description of the product that displayed on our website before purchase.
Harris Nadar Jewellery reserves all the right ,at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity ,value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account ,the same credit or debit card as well as the same billing address. Notification email will be send to the customer regarding the limits.
Our site security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of our website including
· You are not authorized to access any data from our server
· Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
· Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network via means of submitting a virus to the site ,overloading,spamming,mail bombing or crashing
· Sending unsolicited email, including advertising, promotions of products or services
Harris Nadar Jewellery reserve full rights to recover the cost of goods, collectioncharges, and damages caused to www.harrisjewels.com and legal expenses from the person using the site fraudulently. Harris Nadar Jewellery reserves the right to initiate all criminal and legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts.
All submissions, feedback, Comments and, reviews offered or submitted to www.harrisjewels.com will remain the sole property of ours, with world-wide rights, titles and interests in all copy rights.
The website will be under no obligation
- To maintain any comments in confidence
· To pay you any compensation for any comments
- To respond to any comments
You agree and confirm that any comments submitted by you to the www.harrisjewels.com will not violate any right of any third party including trademark, privacy and personal proprietary rights and will not cause any injury to any person or entity.
You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the website will contain unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material or contain chain letters, mass mailings, spam, viruses, commercial ad or any political campaigning.
The www.harrisjewls.com website does not regularly review posted comments or feed backs, but does reserve all the right to edit or remove any comments submitted to the website.
You agree not to use any false email address, impersonate any person or entity to post the comments but you have full right to use your own name.
Those who post any comments or feedback to our website shall remain solely responsible for their act.
Trademark & Copyright
www.harrisrjewels.com reserves all the intellectual property right in all products, process, text, technology, content, materials and programs that appears on our website.
You are not authorized to use the logo or trademark and name in any manner.
All the photographs, videoclips, designs, icons, illustrations and other materials that belong to website are solely reserved for Harris Nadar Jewellery.
You can download and use the product images or contents for personal use only.
You are not allowed to reproduce or modify or sell any of our materials that belongs to Harris Nadar Jewellery.
All the software and designs is the property of ours and they are protected by Indian and International copy right laws.
Harris Nadar Jewellery shall not be liable for any delay in the performance or non performance of any of our obligation or any loss or any damage beyond our control including Act of God, War, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions, delay in transport, accident or non availability.
User Agreement is effective unless and until terminate by either you or www.harrisjewels.com .
www.harrisjewels.com may terminate this user agreement at any time and may do so immediately without any notice, and accordingly deny your access to our website. Such termination will be without any liability to www.harrisjewels.com .
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This User Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable Indian Judicial laws and the Court in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising elsewhere of this agreement.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
www.harrisjewels.com reserves the full rights to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement at any time without any prior notification to you.
You should regularly view the user agreement and the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you means to undertake discontinue using the service.
However, if you want to continue our service, you are bound to agree and accept the modified terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you.